Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Monday, May 20, 2013
Sunday, May 19, 2013
Friday, May 17, 2013
1. Incompetence appears to have caused this scandal, not wrongdoing.
2. Even the IRS doesn't understand how political is too political in the murky world of 501(c)(4) groups.
3. All the confusion at the IRS led to a huge backlog and a lot of unnecessary headaches.
4. The IRS didn't feel outside pressure to single out tea partiers.
5. The report gives as much fodder to transparency advocates as it does to IRS critics.
now that you've been sufficiently teased click on over to the story at Mother Jones.